CFT 3-Day Foundation Training | The Gillespie Approach | Morristown, NJ
October 19 @ 8:30 am - October 21 @ 4:30 pm
During this CFT 3-day Foundation Training, participants will learn The Gillespie Approach–Craniosacral Fascial Therapy from the CFT Global Team, Holly Steflik and Kim Thomas Sherlock.
Discover the History and Theory of CFT
- Anatomy structures of the Craniosacral Fascial System
- How to assess the brain cycle
- How to palpate the sacral cycle
- How to engage fascia for global release in the body
- Dural tube release for optimum flow of cerebrospinal fluid
- Fascial release of oral structures
- How to release the four main CFT structures
- How to feel fascial strain patterns
- How to feel fascia thru sensory activities
- Proper body mechanics while performing CFT
See more details on CraniosacralFascialTherapy.com.